Client: CEO and Head of Customer Operations at Health Services Business
A national Health Services organisation undertakes significant change after winning a 10-year contract partnering with BUPA, to provide occupational rehabilitation services to the Australian Defense Forces (ADF) nationally. The contract was signed in late March and services were live in June (3 months later). This project would result in the doubling of the business from a revenue and personnel perspective.
In addition, the recently promoted CEO wanted to use this as an opportunity to set her vision, align values and KPI’s, improve communication and build business plans for the new financial year.
CEO Coaching and structure support, organisational design and change management
- Creation of Change and Communication Strategy to ensure a new 120-person workforce was ready to commence on ADF bases around Australia, within 3 months of signing the contract.
- Creation of a new leadership structure to support this significant increase in the workforce.
- Assisting the CEO with the creation of her vision and purpose for the business and the revitalization of the organisations’ values.
- Working with the CEO to guide the facilitation and creation of the business plan and cascading KPI’s.
- Established a business communication framework to create a strong sense of employee connectedness.
- High level of new employee readiness to go live within 3 months.
- Clear operating KPI’s, rhythm and actions for leaders in the business aligned to the overall business plan.
- Regular communication resulting in reduced anxiety across the business given the previous downsizing.
- New structure implemented to support a significant change in the size of business.
Are you ready to make a change?
Let’s start working on your project today!