Client: Commercial Director for a Large Australian Metro Media Client
New commercial director, Media business under significant market pressure with traditional revenues declining faster than digital revenues were increasing. Sales teams under pressure to close the gap.
Julie was the OD Lead for the Sales Transformation where the focus was around sales and leadership culture, sales capability, digital capability and insights.
- Used the Denison Culture survey to uncover the predominant culture of the Metro leadership and greater team (including 360 surveys for all leaders).
- Created a 2-day leadership conference to work through the key data and create actions for resolving challenges to desired culture and behaviour.
- Developed a Sales and Sales Leaders Capability Framework.
- Developed 180 surveys (using Qualtrics) for direct leaders to better understand capability gaps and development priorities.
- Partnered with Dean Mannix to create regular sales learning opportunities through sales meetings.
- Designed and implemented a sales academy aligned to culture and sales capability bringing together best practice providers.
- Stronger capability and confidence to sell digital products using data to underpin the value propositions to existing and new customers.
- Increased sales leadership and coaching capability.
- Over achieved revenue targets for that year.
Are you ready to make a change?
Let’s start working on your project today!